The resources that I will take from training today is a myriad of tools and knowledge that I will be able to pass down to my interns. The most important aspect of today was the integration of all the areas and learning how they can be all interconnected. I was viewing Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, and podcasting were all separate entities. The utilization of Blogger was the most essential resource that I was learned to operate today.
Thank you all so much for this for I am starting to feel as if I can keep up the intern!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Heather,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you are enjoying training, and I'm glad that you are gaining so many new tools. It's so vital to realize that every aspect of technology can be connected and how well the tools can work together. I'm glad this is something you are getting out of the training.
I really want to challenge you to push yourself to think of some innovative ways that these tools can be used, and I encourage you to really start sharing your ideas with the group. Great job in training. Yay for Day 2! :)