Training was once again extremely informative! First, I have to say that Moodle has been the best tool that has been introduced from a personal standpoint, so far, for both the manager and the intern. The collaboration that can be experienced allows interaction between students and teachers. Second, I was very unfamiliar with the idea of vodcasting and I can see now all of the potential uses for it in education and am excited to share these resources with my interns.
Some challenges in this training have been exploring technology outside of my comfort zone. I am not one to necessarily venture without a certain amount of direction but that has changed during this week. I discovered it is not some dark abyss and that anything can be accomplished with some practice.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

One of my favorite tools I discovered was Moodle too! I think it will be a great way to keep track of interns!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you've discovered that the "dark abyss" is not something to fear, but to embrace!